Merry Christmas, Fellow friends!! I have been taged by Miri!
well not really, but she said anyone could do it so I did.
Here are the rules!
– thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
– add the picture in your blog (the red one above)
– copy these rules into your post
– add a link to the original post (Small Dolls, big hearts.)
– answer the ten questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
– tag at least three other bloggers with links to their blogs
– have fun!
-What is your favorite thing about Christmas??
Are Christmas party!!
-What is your favorite Christmas memory??
The time my sister got her first horse
-Do you have any Christmas traditions??
Yes! we put all of are names in a cup, then we shake it up, then every one gets a name, and who ever you got you have to get a present for them….. I got my brother this year…
-What is your Christmas wish??
UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM………………. oh, that my horse would get better……
-What is your favorite Christmas dish??
All of it!!!
– What is your favorite Christmas decoration??
Are Christmas tree!
-Whats your favorite Christmas song?
-Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
At my Mimi’s house
-What does the Christmas spirit mean to you?
Joy, Peace, Love, Kindness, Hope, etc.
-Out of anyone in the world would you want to spend Christmas with?
My BIG Family…
AND Loren, From Lets Be Lost!
Don’t forget about my Christmas wish list that I made!